New To Remote Work?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a quick guide to help you understand the best way to achieve more with a remote team.
Understand your outsourcing goals
Why did you want to outsource in the first place?
If you start work without a clear goal in mind, then it can become a struggle to understand which tasks to delegate, end up in micromanaging mode and then hastily deduce that working with a remote team is not for you.
When you’re working with us, we’re able to help you:
- Build marketing funnels that help you attract prospects
- Build sales funnels to help you convert prospects
- Integrate tech software – scheduling tools, docusign tools, ticketing systems, etc
- Streamline and organize the back office of your business
- Build a membership site to help you scale your offerings
Get your projects out of your head and onto paper
Think about all of the things that have been sitting on your to-do list to implement and write them down.
Then bring that with you to our first planning meeting to save time and give us clarity on what we are trying to achieve.
Plan, Plan, Plan
In our first planning meeting, we’ll review the tasks you’ve listed out, prioritize the identified tasks and create a schedule for their delegation.
A few things we’ll need from you:
- Background on the projects you wish us to implement
- Any instructions or training materials that pertain to these tasks / projects
- Logins to existing tools you use
Once we have the plan implemented in Trello (our project management tool) we’ll all be very clear of the deliverables, outcomes and schedule.
Latest posts by Lindsey Weissert (see all)
- Cyber Security Tips To Help Safeguard Your Workplace - June 26, 2019
- Outsourcing Success With A Remote Team - June 4, 2019
- The Best Tech Tools For Marketing Your Business - April 8, 2019