New To Remote Work?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a quick guide to help you understand the best way to achieve more with a remote team.
Understand your outsourcing goals
Why did you want to outsource in the first place?
If you start work without a clear goal in mind, then it can become a struggle to understand which tasks to delegate, end up in micromanaging mode and then hastily deduce that working with a remote team is not for you.
When you’re working with us, we’re able to help you:
- Build marketing funnels that help you attract prospects
- Build sales funnels to help you convert prospects
- Integrate tech software – scheduling tools, docusign tools, ticketing systems, etc
- Streamline and organize the back office of your business
- Build a membership site to help you scale your offerings
Get your projects out of your head and onto paper
Think about all of the things that have been sitting on your to-do list to implement and write them down.
Then bring that with you to our first planning meeting to save time and give us clarity on what we are trying to achieve.
Plan, Plan, Plan
In our first planning meeting, we’ll review the tasks you’ve listed out, prioritize the identified tasks and create a schedule for their delegation.
A few things we’ll need from you:
- Background on the projects you wish us to implement
- Any instructions or training materials that pertain to these tasks / projects
- Logins to existing tools you use
Once we have the plan implemented in Trello (our project management tool) we’ll all be very clear of the deliverables, outcomes and schedule.
There are 3 ways you can engage with us:
1. Watch our Free training on how to streamline & automate your coaching business to run like a well-oiled machine at any scale (even if you hate tinkering with technology)
2. Download a Free copy of the Tech Toolkit used by high-ticket coaches to scale their business fast.
3. Book a Smartify Session. We’ll go through a game-plan that takes your business processes from clunky and disjointed to a well-oiled machine that enables you to scale to your 7 figure dreams.
Click here to Book a Smartify Session
More Tips You'll Like
Best Online Tool To Improve Your Writing
Using Grammarly To Improve Your Writing In the digital world, it’s really important to make your online writing clear and effective. This means no spelling errors, grammar mistakes and...
Find Out Where You’re Spending The Most Time In Your Business
How Are You Spending Time In Your Business? When you’re trying to scale a business, it’s important to know what activities you’re spending your time on. Time tracking allows you to make more...
How To Use Google Calendar To Plan Better Meetings
Create better meetings in Google Calendar I was listening to a podcast about how to make meetings NOT suck (it’s one from Freakanomics). One of the ways is to have an agenda and clear...
Lindsey is an Ontraport Certified Consultant and founder of Smartify My Biz. She’s a digital strategist devoted to transforming and streamlining businesses using marketing and sales automation. Her goal? More profit for your pocket plus a business that runs like a well-oiled machine.