This week I’m sharing 5 tips on how we help our clients stay out of the spam folder.
Here’s an overview of what we cover in our video.
- Sign up for postmaster.google.com and check your domain reputation
- Create a ‘How To Whitelist Us‘ web page on your site
- Make sure you’re sending emails to people who actually want to hear from you!
- Don’t have a bunch of spammy links in your emails
- Create human and heart-centric email copy
By implementing these simple steps in your business, you’ll be on your way to the primary inbox in no time.
For more tips, check out this article.
There are 3 ways you can engage with us:
1. Watch our Free training on how to streamline & automate your coaching business to run like a well-oiled machine at any scale (even if you hate tinkering with technology)
2. Download a Free copy of the Tech Toolkit used by high-ticket coaches to scale their business fast.
3. Book a Smartify Session. We’ll go through a game-plan that takes your business processes from clunky and disjointed to a well-oiled machine that enables you to scale to your 7 figure dreams.
Click here to Book a Smartify Session
More Tips You'll Like
Best Online Tool To Improve Your Writing
Using Grammarly To Improve Your Writing In the digital world, it’s really important to make your online writing clear and effective. This means no spelling errors, grammar mistakes and...
Find Out Where You’re Spending The Most Time In Your Business
How Are You Spending Time In Your Business? When you’re trying to scale a business, it’s important to know what activities you’re spending your time on. Time tracking allows you to make more...
How To Use Google Calendar To Plan Better Meetings
Create better meetings in Google Calendar I was listening to a podcast about how to make meetings NOT suck (it’s one from Freakanomics). One of the ways is to have an agenda and clear...
Lindsey is an Ontraport Certified Consultant and founder of Smartify My Biz. She’s a digital strategist devoted to transforming and streamlining businesses using marketing and sales automation. Her goal? More profit for your pocket plus a business that runs like a well-oiled machine.